The 10'8 Coast Wood is one of our most popular boards and comes as a package with paddle included. This model is the same as our regular Coast, just with a 'Wood' look. Using our Grey Duck thermo-formed construction, this board is extra durable yet light weight. The integrated rail bumper protects your board where it takes the most abuse. This is the perfect 'cabin' board - it's super stable, can be used by almost any sized rider, is durable, and doesn't break the bank.
- Dimensions: 10’8” x 32” x 5”
- Volume: 225 liters
- Weight: 29lbs
- EPS foam core with fiberglass + thermo-formed plastic
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Ergo Handle for easy carrying
- 4 point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Adjustable paddle included
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 225 lbs, Intermediate/Expert - 275 lbs
This board is typically stocked at Chequamegon Adventure Company, Midwest Mountaineering, Stone Harbor, SOKO Outfitters, CrawDaddy Outdoors, Paddle Hoppers, Offshore Marine, Mel's Trading Post, Wai Nani, Hayward Water Sports, Riverside Bike & Skate, Ski Hut, and Clear Waters Outfitting.