All inbound inventory of this board is allocated to our existing dealers and is not available for direct purchase at this time. Dealers listed below will be receiving inventory late spring - please contact them directly to pre-order:
SOKO Outfitters, Midwest Mountaineering, Ski Hut and Clear Waters Outfitting.
A smaller and lighter weight sibling of our All Day, the Daybreak is perfect for anyone seeking a stable, all-around cruising board that doesn’t require the load carrying capacity of the All Day. This is a playful board that blends stability and glide and is dialed in for riders weighing <200 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10’8” x 31” x 4.5”
- Volume: 170 liters
- Weight: 28lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin with double FUTURE sides
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Ergo Handle for easy carrying
- GoPro camera mount
- Six point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 200 lbs, Intermediate/Expert - 225 lbs
This board is typically stocked at SOKO Outfitters, Midwest Mountaineering, Ski Hut and Clear Waters Outfitting.
10'8" Daybreak Reviews