All inbound inventory of this board is allocated to our existing dealers and is not available for direct purchase at this time. Dealers listed below will be receiving inventory late spring - please contact them directly to pre-order:
Chequamegon Adventure Company, Midwest Mountaineering, Clear Water Outdoor Delafield, Clear Water Outdoor Lake Geneva, and Paddle Hoppers.
The 11’6” Journey is our smallest and lightest touring board. Built for paddlers who want to cover some distance while out on the water, this board has been fine tuned for great glide and increased speed with each paddle stroke. If you're looking for a board that is lightweight, efficient, and fun, you'll find your match in the Journey.
- Dimensions: 11’6” x 30” x 6.5”
- Volume: 235 liters
- Weight: 26lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Neoprene Grab Handle for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 185 lbs, Intermediate - 215 lbs, Expert - 250 lbs.
This board is typically stocked at Chequamegon Adventure Company, Midwest Mountaineering, Clear Water Outdoor Delafield, Clear Water Outdoor Lake Geneva, and Paddle Hoppers.