This board is currently sold out for both direct purchase and at our dealers.
A dream started in 2011 to build an exceptional board that could handle remote places like Quetico Provincial Park and the BWCAW. It was a board that needed to haul loads, be easily transported across portages, and paddle like a dream. The result is the patent pending, Quetico. This is a wonderful touring board on its own, but comes with mounting points to add our Sit/Carry system at time of order or down the road, making this board comfortable not only for standing, but at rest when you need to take a seat.
This board is the same shape as our 12'6" Journey, but with the addition of mounting points for the installation of our Sit/Carry System and built in our more rugged and durable HIPtech construction.
- Dimensions: 12'6" x 30" x 6.9"
Volume: 255 liters
- Weight: 33lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged HIPtech (rails + bottom) + epoxy construction (top)
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Center Neoprene Grab Handle for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- XL leash cups for cam straps to tie down a cooler or other large item
- Grey Duck Sit/Carry System Ready: can be added at time of order or in the future
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 240 lbs, Intermediate - 260 lbs, Expert - 280
This board is typically stocked at Chequamegon Adventure Company and Stone Harbor.