This board is sold out, but inventory is being replenished and will be in stock in late spring. Any purchases made between now and then will be shipped in at that time.
A dream started in 2011 to build an exceptional board that could handle remote places like Quetico Provincial Park and the BWCAW. It was a board that needed to haul loads, be easily transported across portages, and paddle like a dream. The result is the patent pending, Quetico14. This is a wonderful touring board on its own, but comes with mounting points to add our Sit/Carry system at time of order or down the road, making this board comfortable not only for standing, but at rest when you need to take a seat.
- Dimensions: 14’0” x 30” x 6.9”
- Volume: 310 liters
- Weight: 35lbs Epoxy, 38lbs HIPtech
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged HIPtech (rails + bottom) + epoxy construction (top)
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Center Slot Handle + Neoprene Grab Handles bow and stern for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- XL leash cups for cam straps to tie down a cooler or other large item
- Grey Duck Sit/Carry System Ready: can be added at time of order or in the future
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 250 lbs, Intermediate - 270 lbs, Expert - 300 lbs.
This board is typically stocked at Chequamegon Adventure Company.