Our newest inflatable offering is the 12’0 Journey. Just like it’s hard board sibling, the Journey is built for performance and great glide. If you are someone who has space constraints, doesn’t want to haul a board on the roof of your car, or would like to bring your SUP along on your next flight, this is a great option. It comes as a complete package – with board, bag, paddle, and fin included.
- Dimensions: 12’0” x 32” x 6”
- Volume: 250 liters
- Weight: 23lbs
- Built with High-tensile drop stich + Durable PVC fusion technology
- 10” center fin
- Easy Grab Handle for carrying
- Six point bungee system for carrying accessories
- Three piece adjustable paddle included
- GRI 2 Dual-action pump for quick inflation
- Roller bag with backpack straps for easy transport
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 225 lbs, Intermediate/Expert - 250 lbs
This board is typically stocked at Chequamegon Adventure Company, SOKO Outfitters, Clear Water Outdoor Delafield, Paddle Hoppers, and CrawDaddy Outdoors.