All inbound inventory of this board is allocated to our existing dealers and is not available for direct purchase. Dealers listed below will be receiving inventory late spring - please contact them directly to pre-order:
Chequamegon Adventure Company, SOKO Outfitters, Stone Harbor, Clear Water Outdoor Delafield, Clear Water Outdoor Lake Geneva, Paddle Hoppers CrawDaddy Outdoors, and Hayward Water Sports.
The 11’2” All Day Hybrid is a brand new board for 2020, and is unlike any board currently on the market. The board is 'Sit/Carry System Ready', with mounting points on either side of the deck pad to enable the Grey Duck Sit/Carry System to be installed in the future. The hybrid hull shape combines the best aspects of both an all-around and touring shape, creating a board that is maneuverable and super stable underfoot, but tracks well in a variety of conditions. This is a board that can be used in a completely recreational manner, yet flex into a great touring or fishing platform with the addition of the Grey Duck Sit/Carry system.
- Dimensions: 11’2” x 33” x 6”
- Volume: 250 liters
- Weight: 34lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin with double FUTURE sides
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Center Ergo Slot Handle for easy carrying, with easy grab Neoprene handles nose and tail.
- GoPro camera mount
- Six point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Grey Duck Sit/Carry system ready - can be added to the board in the future
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 245 lbs, Intermediate/Expert - 300 lbs
This board is typically stocked at Chequamegon Adventure Company, SOKO Outfitters, Stone Harbor, Clear Water Outdoor Delafield, Clear Water Outdoor Lake Geneva, Paddle Hoppers CrawDaddy Outdoors, Hayward Water Sports, and Clear Water Outdoors.